Thursday, February 18, 2016

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Photo credit: Toni Payne





How many times have you said you want your life to change? How many times do you keep repeating the same patterns just to get the same results? You say that your going to start tomorrow, yet tomorrow never seems to come. This is a real struggle for many women. We are the people pleasers. We are everything to everyone else but tend to neglect ourselves over and over again. Ladies, it is time to take control and start living a life of fulfillment and prosperity. I believe that joy and happiness can be yours if you truly commit to making it a priority!

Start by letting go of anyone and anything that is taking up space in your life that is not adding value. World renowned motivational speaker, Tony Robbins says "In essence, if we want to direct our lives, we must take control of our consistent actions. It's not what we do once in awhile that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently".  This could not be more true.


I found that in my own life I was getting so frustrated with myself. I wasn't getting anywhere and felt like I was spinning my wheels. One day, I just realized that enough is enough. Life was just passing me by and I was getting nowhere fast. I started to work on my business ideas, and began to blog again. I also have decided to go back and venture into some of the things I used to love to do in my younger days such as voice-over work, theatre, etc. I am so excited and feel so optimistic about the future.


You too, can revive old dreams and do the things you once loved. It is never too late to get started. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't do it or it is too late. You deserve to live the life of your dreams. You deserve to be happy and take time out for yourself. Don't worry if you feel like you may not have the support system available. The key is to get started and I believe once your family and or friends see how much happier you are, they will jump on board and cheer you on. I will be your personal cheerleader. Go for what you love and live your best life. You are so worth it!


Miss InspireU
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Great blog post today. I needed to hear this today. You wouldn't buy chance be from Michigan? I think we used to go to the same church few years ago. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post today. I needed to hear this today. You wouldn't buy chance be from Michigan? I think we used to go to the same church few years ago. God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and thanks for your comment. Yes, I am from Michigan. What church were you with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey girl, I remember you! Thanks for your comment. I will definitely have to check out your decorating business.

      Delete