Tuesday, February 23, 2016

VIDEO OF THE WEEK! PRESIDENT OBAMA.....


I absolutely adore this video of President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama dancing with 106 year old Virginia McLaurin during the Black History Month Celebration at the White House. What a joy it would have been to be there to see this. I think I have watched this video several times and a big smile always comes across my face. It blessed me to see just how excited and honored Ms. McLaurin was to meet the President and First Lady. Not only is she 106 and still thriving, she has been alive to see many historical moments in the U.S. and this one I believe is her biggest yet. She never expected to even get a chance to see, nonetheless experience having an African American President and First Lady in the White House.  I think she could teach all of us a little something about life herself. When President Obama asked her how she is able to still dance, she responded by saying, "you just have to keep moving"! God bless her heart and may God bless President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama. You are truly the most genuine leaders that I have ever seen and have ALWAYS had a heart for people from day one.

Miss InspireU
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment